Saturday, July 19, 2014

I am a Christian. I am a mother. I am a business woman. I am a lady.

I'm also a wife, a homeowner, a worship leader, an administrator, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a cousin... the list goes on. My life if full. I am blessed. And I am loved.

I'm also stressed, fearful and frustrated at times. And I realize the need to organize both my thoughts and my life.

I make no promises to anyone else about this blog. It's really just a private place for me to journal. I prefer to journal by hand but I think this may be a necessity in my busy life. I will likely only use this for my study purposes and reflections but who knows.  So, here goes...

It's the day after Selah... the Christian Musicians' Bootcamp. I have been undone. I realize more than ever that I need God. I need Him to take away all of the fears and doubts, all of the walls and prides that make me ineffective. I can not do this without Him. I mean, I know I have Him. But I can't do this without HIM. His manifest presence in my life. His taking the lead and ... more than that... I need to EXPERIENCE Him. Daily. To know without any doubt that I know Him. No. That HE KNOWS ME. That I am His. And that I am standing in a place where He can use me. That He works through me. The confidence to know that I am not doing this in my own flesh or with my own knowledge. God, not me.

I need Him. In every aspect. In every role. In every way. In every moment.

I need Him.

I need Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment